Careers > Investment Banking Analyst
Bailey Southwell & Co. Analysts are a key member of the deal team and have significant interaction with senior level bankers, executive management teams of its healthcare and tech-enabled services clients, and other professionals in the middle market.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performing targeted company and industry research
- Preparing financial models and valuation analysis
- Drafting comprehensive memorandums
- Researching prospective investor and buyer information
- Preparing presentation materials
- Assisting with prospective buyer due diligence
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Strong quantitative, verbal and analytical skills
- Impressive undergraduate academic and leadership performance from a leading academic institution (business, finance, accounting or economics, preferred)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How To Apply
We encourage interested applicants to complete the following form and attach their resume in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.