Careers > Investment Banking Internship
Bailey Southwell & Co. Interns receive an introduction into investment banking with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Building prospect lists
- Utilizing research tools such as Capital IQ
- Gathering detailed historical information on companies of interest
- Working with large amounts of information in Excel and DealCloud (our CRM system)
- Completing extensive research on various healthcare verticals
- Supporting the deal team
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Enrolled in a MSF program or a rising senior/junior
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How To Apply
We encourage interested applicants to complete the following form and attach their resume in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format.